All applicants will be processed in accordance with all Fair Housing Laws. Signature Property Group, Inc. adheres to the Federal Fair Housing Law (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Acts of 1968 as amended by the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974 and the Fair Housing Amendment of 1988) which stipulate that it is illegal to discriminate against any person in housing practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap/disability, or familial status.
Credit approvals are run through a third party scoring system. Staff has no control over scores. Approval levels are as follows:
- Approved without Deposit
- Approved with ½ Month Deposit
- Approved with 1 Month Deposit
- Approved with 2 Months Deposit
- A third party screening system either automatically approves an applicant or indicates that a corporate supervisor needs to review the applicant’s records.
- General guidelines are that either a felony or more than 2 non-traffic related misdemeanor’s will cause the application to be denied.
GENERAL APPLICATION, HABITABILITY AND LEASE INFORMATION
- All occupants of the apartment must be listed on the lease; occupants 18-years-of-age or greater must apply for, be approved for, and be listed as a leaseholder.
- For approved pets a non-refundable pet fee due in full at move-in (or if acquired after the lease is signed, due before the pet moves in). Unreported and discovered pets will incur additional fees.
- Leaseholders at CityView at Southside and The Gardens at Anthony House must be 21+ years of age.
- Leaseholders at Campus Crossing apartments must have a guarantor or co-signer.
ITEMS WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- Non-refundable application fee
- Drivers License or comparable identification for each applicant
- Verification of income as reported on application. Acceptable forms of verification include last 2 pay stubs, tax returns, or letter on company letterhead signed by the supervisor of the applicant
- Non-refundable administrative fee to reserve your apartment
*Credit cards are accepted. Charges will be subject to a handling fee.
2 people per bedroom are permitted maximum. Per Fair Housing law, this requirement can be exceeded for nuclear families (mother + father + sons/daughters) if they so desire.
Only vehicles in good repair with undamaged bodies, good even paint finishes, current tags, and current inspection stickers are permitted on the property. Vehicles with dents, rust spots, offensive paint jobs or stickers, cracked or broken windows, missing hub caps or bumpers, broken tail light covers, or those leaking oil or grease will not be allowed on the premises. Parking of tractor trailers, tractors, trailers, delivery trucks, boats, work trucks with ladders, etc. is prohibited without written approval from Management. Working on and cleaning vehicles on the premises is not permitted. Any vehicle found in violation of these rules is subject to being towed at the expense of the owner. Residents are responsible for any oil emitted from their vehicle.